What is Design-Build Remodeling?
- Pre-planning Meeting - Discuss goals, budget & timing, take measurements & photos. Design Agreement and fee required for this service
- Conceptual Plans & Proposal - Design plan and 3D renderings for next meeting
- Plan Modifications and Pricing - Plan changes reflected on Partnership Proposal with detail of work and pricing
- Job Site Visit - Customer meets salesperson, estimator and any subcontractors necessary
- Final Pricing - Sign Partnership Proposal with any changes and Remodeling Contract. Deposit is submitted and
- payment/draw schedule is detailed
- Construction Walk Thru with Production Manager - Start date determined, materials ordered and permit acquired
- Demolition Begins - Any changes require a Change Order signed by all parties
- Progression of Remodeling Project - Production manager oversees all workers, schedules, client concerns and job site cleanliness. A payment/draw schedule details
- Final Walk Thru - Check list is reviewed, photos taken and final payment is made
- Welcome to your One Year Warranty - Enjoy your new space!
Contact us to set up an appointment for a design consultation and field measure at 563-388-0967
We can offer our customers computerized 3D plan development, design strategy assistance and material selection/color consultation. Call for more details and pricing.
Visit the Photo Gallery above for examples of our past projects and design inspirations.